Calibration Round #2

Schedule

The contest will start on July 9, 2021 at 8:00pm UTC+6:00 and will run for 1 hour 30 minutes .

Rating

The contest will be rated for all the participants making at least one submission. The rating changes will be applied once the contest ends.

Access

It is open for everyone to participate.

Contest Link: Calibration Round #2 | গণিতযজ্ঞ

1 Like

Wishing everyone a high rating. Best of luck! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Haha…I’m participating from Australia. It will be 12 AM here, alright, but timezone doesn’t end my love for Gonitzoggo!

5 Likes

I had missed Calibration Round #1.
But won’t miss this…

Best of luck…

1 Like

5/2 bad gatesway

Ashe khali

1 Like

Bad gateway can’t participate

Need to make server strong @admins

1 Like

This the 10th time it’s showing 503 Service Unavailable. Please kindly look into the matter…

1 Like

Can anyone give any tiprst to solve this gateway problem

When will be the scoreboard available?

Scoreboard has been made public.

2 Likes

If the solutions are made available after the rounds it would be nice as not everyone can solve every problem on their own. Anyways, these calibration rounds are really fun. Please host more.

My standing was 4th in the scoreboard. But in rating count, it’s showing 15th! Please fix this.

Would anyone like to provide me the process for solving the problem named ‘Euro Final’ briefly ?

Thank you so much for pointing the error, the rating changes were applied on an earlier version of the scoreboard mistakenly. Congratulations on being the current top-rated user on Gonitzoggo!

thanks for fixing it :heart: