Calibration round #4 discussion thread

কন্টেস্ট যেহেতু শেষ হয়েছে, আজকের কন্টেস্ট নিয়ে সবার মতামত জানতে চাই।
এবারের কন্টেস্টে আমরা নতুন কিছু করার চেষ্টা করেছি। সাবমিশন লিমিট কমানো হয়েছে, সাবমিশনের পর পর তোমার উত্তর ঠিক না ভুল সেটা দেখানোও বন্ধ রাখা হয়েছিলো।
তোমাদের কাছে এই পরিবর্তনগুলো কেমন লেগেছে? পছন্দ-অপছন্দ এই থ্রেডে আলোচনা করতে পারো।

This contest was better than the previous ones for not showing the verdicts instantly. But it would be better if one can submit an answer multiple times while the last answer is accepted only. And of course, verdicts should be hidden unless the contest is over.
By the way, will the solutions be posted like the last contest?

2 Likes

এবার সল্যুশন দিলে ভালো হয়। এবার ৭ টা প্রব্লেমের মধ্যে সর্বোচ্চ ৩ টার উত্তর দিতে পেরেছে।

3 Likes

@chutiya @adnansgphs Solutions will be uploaded soon hopefully.
I am a bit busy right now. I didn’t have the time to write it. I guess I will post it by tomorrow.

4 Likes

I personally like this idea too. We are not ready for that yet. Probably we will take the contests like this in future.

1 Like

If the contests are very hard, then i guess showing the verdict instantly would be helpful. Because after solving a hard problem , man become more confident about solving . But I think showing verdict instantly off may be helpful .

2 Likes

Isn’t that the beauty of problem solving? You solved a problem so confidently, then later to realize your solve was incorrect :laughing:
That feeling though.

1 Like

@Gomuj
It would be better if we could submit answers after the contest. So that we(who hasn’t participated in the contest) could check our answer is correct or not…

3 Likes