Esho ball bhag kori

I have some doubts about the answer of the math practice problem named “esho ball bhag kori” . I was regular user at 2018, but after 2018 i barely visit gonitzoggo, at that time if i have some doubts about the answer i can make some reviews as far as i can remember, now i cannot find such things, that’s why i make a post and don’t even know it is appropriate or not.

2 Likes

\color{green}{Do\quad you\quad know\quad the\quad answer\quad ?}

1 Like

Yes i know. Do you want to know?

1 Like

Do you read Gonitzoogo Community Guideline ? And what do you mean in your first post?

DO you want to say that the problem has been changed (According to question)

I am Tamzid Kabir. I don’t want to know the answer. Because I have solved it.

If you solve it, can you please recheck?? Cause what answer they considered as correct, you cannot divide 532 yellow ball to that number of person.

1 Like

Yes, I know. But the answer shows correct.

1 Like

I just want to say the answer they considered as correct that may not correct at all

1 Like

Yes. I checked it now. @admins @moderators @math_rocker @Gomuj @Mesbatur_Rahman_Niloy Please check the problem.

1 Like

thank you for mentioning someone, i donot even know whom to mention, May be i am wrong, may be i need to think with another angle

2 Likes

Hi good people !! I hope you are doing fine.
Well you can discuss the archive problem, but you can not give the solution. That is against the community guideline. Hope this clears everything !!

2 Likes

Yes. So why I say him to read out guide line. :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like