If this feature is applied

When we solve any question in gz, we can see a page. If this page displays us the solution of the problem it will be better.
Because especially me, sometimes I solve some problems by guessing. In this type of problems, I cannot find the solution.So that I am not able to solve this categories other question.

So please provide the solution after solving a problem. But don’t provide the solution if we don’t solve.

3 Likes

According to me there is no need… If you have the real thirst for the logic for the process you will try…We have not come here for only points…We have come here to learn…

1 Like

But sometimes i guess the answer or get correct ans with wrong proccess which I don’t know? So after solving if we can see solution it helps us to improve our skills

1 Like

We also need to learn how to find mistakes in any solves…
By doing it your number of mistakes will gradualy lessen…

2 Likes

@Gomuj @math_rocker ei feature ta lagbe. ans. parar por solution dekha

Hi guys.

I can understand why you are asking for the feature. But if you think from a different angle, no problem has only one solution(unless it’s very basic). Gonitzoggo providing one solution is just restricting you guys to a single way of thinking. The whole purpose of the Olympiads is to let you guys think freely. Providing solutions for the problems is against that policy, so we won’t do it.

I advise you only to submit answers if you have a legitimate solution, not randomly. As mentioned earlier, getting points for a solution is not the whole point. If you don’t have any idea about a problem, look into the editorials we are adding nowadays.

Similarly, if you solve a problem, you can write an editorial for other people so they benefit. Uplift the community as well. Happy problem-solving!

1 Like